XACT Sensing utilizes sophisticated and patented technology to produce the HLS that is changing the game for hook load transducers. The HLS (U.S. Patent #8,408,076) has a unique electronics replacement kit that can be changed in the field, as easy as a light bulb. Other hook load transducers currently in the market use dated technology that requires the hook load transducer to be shipped back to the factory once a failure occurs.
With XACT Sensing’s HLS, the hook load transducer can be repaired locally. A process that could take up to 6 weeks now can be completed within minutes. The ability to repair the HLS in the field reduces down time on the rig, produces cost savings, and enhances drilling efficiency.
- 4-20 mA standard output transducer
- Simple Design / Elegant Stainless steel housing
- Customer specified connector (Amphenol™, Brad Harrison™, Turck™, etc.)
- Field replaceable load sensing electronics package using standard tools
- Light weight design for safe lifting and installation (approximately 25 lbs)